Streets Facebook Giveaway Competition
SHORT FORM TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.Promotion starts on 23 October 2020 and end on 15 January 2021 (Promotional Period).
2.Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotional coupon.
3.To enter you must, during the Promotional Period (i), comment on the Post, responding to the request to ‘share a photo of you with a Streets core range and tell us in 25 words or less your favourite childhood memory with the brand”.
4. The top winning entrant will receive a Merchandise Gift Pack (Valued at $50 RRP).
5. There are 25 Gift Packs only.
6. Only one entry is permitted per person
7.For full terms and conditions see https://www.streetsicecream.com.au/home.html# Promoter is Unilever (66 004 040 828) of 219 North Rocks Road, North Rocks NSW 2151
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Your participation in this promotion constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
2. Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 or over and living within a 20km radius of any Australia state capital city.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and companies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The promotion commences at 23 October 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
5. The promotion will involve a Facebook Post made on the Streets AU Facebook Page (“Post”):
6. To enter, entrants must do the following during the Promotional Period:
a) Comment on the Post, responding to the request to ‘share a photo of you with a Streets ice cream and tell us in 25 words or less your favourite childhood memory with the brand’
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who is not entitled to enter or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. All decisions in relation to this promotion are accepted at the Promoter's sole discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries are invalid.
9. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
10. This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
11. Entries will be judged on a fortnightly basis by the Streets AU Marketing Team and the most nostalgic entries will be selected. The Streets AU Marketing Team will select 25 winning entries.
12. For each winning entry selected by Streets AU Marketing Team, the entrant and their tagged friend (Winners) will each receive a merchandise prize package valued at $50:
13. The total value of Prizes at the time of printing is $1250.
14. The promoter reserves the right to select additional reserve entries in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The Winners (both entrant and their tagged friend) will be announced via a private, direct message on Facebook and Instagram on after judging one month post commencement of competition, with the last announcement at the end of the promotion. The Winners must contact Streets within forty-eight (48) hours advising of their street address and for express postage delivery of the prize.
15. For any Winners who do not claim their Prize within forty-eight (48) hours of the notification being sent by the Promoter as set out in clause 14, their prize will be forfeited, and the Prize will be offered to the next reserve entry.
16. Each entrant warrants and agrees that the entry: (a) is their own work and is not subject to any obligation of confidence or any third party proprietary rights; and (b) will not contain material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, derogatory, threatening, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, hateful, racially, religiously or ethnically offensive. Each entrant consents to the Promoter (and each of its related entities) doing or omitting to do anything which but for the consent may have infringed any and all moral rights (as defined under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) of the entrant.
17. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. In the event for any reason a Winner does not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner. Cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. Where a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter
18. The Winner consents to the Promoter (and any or its related entities) using the Winner’s entry, name, likeness, image and or/voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. As a condition of accepting the prize, each winner agrees to:
a. if required by the Promoter, sign a statutory declaration regarding the originality of their entry; and
b. hereby irrevocably and unconditionally assigns to the Promoter all of his/her right, title and interest (including without limitation all intellectual property rights such as present and future copyright) in and to the winning entry and to sign a document (in a form to be determined by the Promoter) to acknowledge this assignment to the Promoter.
20. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that if their entry wins, the Promoter (any each of its assignees, and licensees and affiliates) have the right, in their absolute discretion, to edit, amend, copy, use, publish, broadcast and communicate to the public, the entry in any media including the internet, including in any promotional or marketing campaign, without any further consultation, reference, payment or any other compensation to the entrant.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize or arising because the promotion is cancelled or postponed (outside the reasonable control of the Promoter), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. We collect your personal information to process your registration for this promotion and for related administrative purposes. Without this information we are unable to process your registration. Your personal information may also be processed by our contracted service providers who assist us from time to time with event management. These service providers are subject to contractual measures to safeguard and protect your personal information consistent with Australian privacy laws. Subject to some exceptions permitted by law you may request access to, or correction of, your personal information.
24. The Promoter is UNILEVER AUSTRALIA LIMITED, a duly incorporated company in Australia, having its registered office address at 219 North Rocks Road, North Rocks NSW 2151.