Skip to content
“GOLDEN GAYTiME RETAiLER” PROMOTiON
TERMS AND CONDiTiONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian businesses (excluding NT) who are Unilever Australia Out-Of-Home customers belonging to the following customer channels: Non-Corporate Petrol and Convenience; Route; BP Buying Group; and Out of Home Supermarkets whose information is collected via PC Host (“Eligible Business”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 11/02/2019 and close at 5:00pm AEST on 31/05/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To receive an automatic entry into the draw, an Eligible Business must purchase one (1) or more cartons of Eligible Products (as defined below) during the Promotional Period. Eligible Products are the following (“Eligible Products”):
These products are both original flavour Golden Gaytimes.
- Streets Golden Gaytime Impulse carton (EAN 9310016403636); and
- Streets Golden Gaytime Multipack carton (EAN 9310016801098).
- Eligible Businesses will receive one (1) automatic entry for every carton of Eligible Products purchased during the Promotional Period. For clarity, only purchases that are invoiced will be eligible for the purposes of this promotion. Purchases must be placed and invoiced during the Promotional Period.
- Incomplete or cancelled orders will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Business, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Business.
- The draw will take place at Unilever Australasia, 219 North Rocks Road, North Rocks NSW 2151 on 14/06/2019 at 10:00am AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at www.streetsicecream.com.au/gaytime-promotion.html from 17/06/2019.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries will be divided into the following State/Territory groups: QLD, NSW/ACT, VIC/TAS, SA and WA. The first three (3) valid entries drawn in each State/Territory group will each win five (5) Streets Golden Gaytime Impulse original flavour cartons (20 x pieces per carton) valued at $45.47 each. Total value per prize is $227.35.
- Limit of one (1) prize per Eligible Business.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $3,410.25.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 17/09/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at www.streetsicecream.com.au/gaytime-promotion.html from 18/09/2019.
- Eligible Businesses consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of a prize.
- The Promoter is Unilever Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 66 004 050 828) of Level 17, 2 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone 1800 888 449.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/31387