Streets Ice Cream - Order and Delivery Terms & Conditions
1. These Order and Delivery Terms & Conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) apply to the order and deliver of Streets ice cream using the icecreamnow.com.au (“App”). When ordering ice cream using the order process on the App you are asked accept and agree to these Terms & Conditions and to our Privacy and Cookie policies.
2. The provider of the App and the supplier of ice cream ordered using the App in accordance with these Terms & Conditions is Unilever Australia Limited, 2 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (“Streets” or “We”).
3. When using the App it is a requirement that you have activated the use of the location services of your mobile device.
4. We when ordering ice cream using the App you will be asked to provide the following information:
(i) Your name (so we know who you are)
(ii) Your current location (so we can find you and deliver your delicious Streets ice cream)
(iii) Your mobile number (for SMS confirmation of order and call in case we can’t find you)
We will not proceed processing your order if not all of the above information is provided.
5. We will do everything to ensure your order is delivered as soon as possible, however we cannot guarantee delivery to your nominated location within a specific period of time.
6. Streets reserves the right to cancel your ice cream order at any time and has no obligation to provide a reason for the cancellation.
7. It is your responsibility to obtain and use suitable equipment (e.g. smart phone) and internet or mobile phone services to access the App re solely responsible for acquiring such equipment and services. Please be aware that Your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, download limits and charges etc. will still apply.
8. Streets have no responsibility or liability if you fail to collect the order at the nominated location.
9. Limitation of liability
(a) Streets will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred to any person as a result of any delay in the delivery of ice cream, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
(b) Streets shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the supply and delivery of ice cream, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
10. Streets collects personal information to enable you to order and receive delivery of ice cream by way of using the App. No other use of this information will be made without your consent.
11. These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales. Any claim or dispute between you and Streets shall be decided by the courts of New South Wales.
12. For enquiries please contact 1800 888 449